The ControlAIR 1300 series Industrial air conditioning units are capable of simultaneously controlling temperature and humidity in rooms that are located in harsh environments. These typically operate with a range of 3-60 tons of cooling capacity with both water or air cooled condensers. They are available in a multitude of configurations that will satisfy any application. These include vertical packaged, split systems, and rooftop configurations.
Built for Service
Other commercial or industrial units are built as throwaway units or are so hard to service that it is easier to just replace the unit. All AIR units are designed and built with the service technician in mind. We are able to do this by take the learning and difficulties that we see in the field and pass that information to our engineering team to enhance our units.
1. Cabinet doors removable for service, without tools.
2. Optional SCR heaters positioned for easy access.
3. Backward inclined heavy duty blowers.
4. Rebuildable reciprocating compressors for industrial reliability.
5. Replaceable filter drier cartridges. Isolation service valves included, no cutting or re-brazing.
6. Shell and tube condensers for easy cleaning.
ControlAIR comes in 7 different standard configurations. Depending on your application there is a ControlAIR system configuration that will fit your needs. If you have a unique situation we can even customize the system to make sure it is exactly what you need.
• Capacities from 3 – 60 tons
• Shell and tube condensers
• Semi hermetic compressors
• Dual independent refrigerant circuits
• R-134a refrigerant
• Welded stainless steel base frame structure
• Hinged/removable doors requiring no tools
• Stainless steel drain pan
• Pillow block bearings on blowers
• High and low pressure transducers
• Stainless steel exterior cabinet
• Remote temperature/humidity sensor
• Serviceable filter drier with isolation
• MERV-5 thru 20 pleated air filtration
• NEMA 12 control panel enclosure
Units for outdoor installation
For applications where it is easier to locate the unit outside of a controlled room we offer a self-contained version of the ControlAIR. The ControlAIR Vestibule unit is built to be located outside of the controlled space in any harsh environment. Featuring an airlock, technicians can walk into the unit and preform any preventative maintenance or repairs inside the unit without continually exposing sensitive components to the environment. This unit is an example where we have learned from our years of experience onsite and developing products to solve the customers problems.