The CompactAIR 1500 series Industrial Wall Mounting air conditioning units are capable of simultaneously controlling temperature and humidity in small rooms that are located in harsh environments. These typically operate with a range of 2-5 tons of cooling capacity with either water or air cooled condensers.
Built for Service
Other commercial or industrial units are built as throwaway units or are so hard to service that it is easier to just replace the unit. All AIR units are designed and built with the service technician in mind. We are able to do this by take the learning and difficulties that we see in the field and pass that information to our engineering team to enhance our units.
1. Cabinet doors removable for service, without tools.
2. Optional heaters positioned for easy access.
3. Rebuildable compressors for industrial reliability.
4. Isolation service valves included.
• Capacities from 2 – 5 tons
• Integrated control PLC
• Semi hermetic Reciprocrating compressors
• Dual independent refrigerant circuits (5ton units)
• R-134a refrigerant
• Stainless Steel Cabinet
• Stainless steel drain pan
• Dual Blower with VFD motors
• Crankcase heaters
• ECM axial fan motor
• MERV-5 thru 20 pleated air filtration
• Crankcase Heaters
• Welded SS Base Frame w/ Forklift Holes
• High and Low pressure transducers