CondensAIR is an air cooled condensing unit designed to be used with new or existing remote evaporators. Available in five different sizes, CondensAIR is a versatile piece of equipment that can be easily integrated into any system.
The unit is built for serviceability, with easy access to all major components as well as isolation valves to make servicing compressors and wearing parts easy without having to cut and re-braze copper piping. Built with industrial quality components this unit is built to last with easily accessible replacement components to minimize down time during service.
Built for Service
Other commercial or industrial units are built as throwaway units or are so hard to service that it is easier to just replace the unit. All AIR units are designed and built with the service technician in mind. We are able to do this by take the learning and difficulties that we see in the field and pass that information to our engineering team to enhance our units.
1. Cabinet doors removable for service, without tools.
2. Propeller heavy duty condensing fans.
3. Rebuildable reciprocating compressors for industrial reliability.
4. Replaceable filter drier cartridges. Isolation service valves included, no cutting or re-brazing.
5. Easy access to condensing coil for cleaning
6. Fork guides for easy placement and moving of the unit
• Capacities from 3, 5, 8, 10 and 15 tons
• Integrated control PLC
• Air cooled condensers
• Highly efficient Bitzer ECOLINE Semi hermetic compressors
• R-134a refrigerant
• Stainless steel base frame structure
• Direct-driven axial fan with ECM motors
• Removable doors requiring no tools
• Electronic oil monitoring
• Crankcase heaters
• High and low pressure transducers
• Stainless steel exterior cabinet
• Serviceable filter/drier w/isolation